“ … And they were also distinguished for their zeal towards God, and also towards men; for they were perfectly honest and upright in all things; and they were firm in the faith of Christ, even unto the end.” - Alma 27:27

Monday, February 8, 2016

BINTULU IS HOME

Elder Lloyd's mum here. It's probably evident that I am missing my son very much. He's been volunteering on the other side of the planet for over 19 months, most recently in a place called Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia. Since I've never visited there (and probably never will), I've been searching YouTube for anything that could give me a flavor of his temporary home. This beautiful video produced by a Bintulu native, who apparently is also away from his beloved home, touched my heart and reminded me that there truly is "no place like home."

Bintulu: Home

Photo credit: Elder Trevor Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment